Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thank you!

My friend Michelle made a "from the top of her head" list of things she was thankful for, so I am following suit. With the exception of the top 5 spots, there is no particular order.  Enjoy!

1.First and foremost- my amazing, beautiful, funny little offspring Alex California! She makes my heart melt..

2.The other half of that offspring, Steve!

3. My Mommy. My Thither. My Grammy. Dad, Norm, Rory, Neal, Jerry, Erin, Eric, Traci, Sarah, Laynie, Ryder, Judy, Ron, Sarah, Shane.

4. My friends! Each and every one of them in my life fulfill me in different ways, I LOVE MY GIRLFRIENDS! And da Boyz too!!!!

5. I am thankful for my health and the health of my family!!!

6. Vacations!

7. Medicine, Doctors, Nurses

8. MAYDAY! My clients make going to work a joy every day!!!

9. TECHNOLOGY!

10. Warm weather, Summer, cutoff jean shorts!

11. Starbucks!

12. MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC!!!!!!

13. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-)

14. I am thankful for my sense of humor and my old soul, and ability to connect with people.

15. Old people- They have lived so much life and we have so much to learn from them, if people would just slow down and listen to what they have to say.

16. Creativity in all shapes and forms- Art, Music, Dance, Books, Movies.....

17. I am thankful for my faith in the universe and in the afterlife.

18. Mexican Food!

19. Plants and Animals of all shapes and sizes! Although I would be just fine if there were no spiders or strange bugs.  :-)

Thank you Michelle, I feel very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment